NH White Mountains Lodging
Payments, Charges and Debits
- Total Room charges include daily Room Rates for rooms booked, and any extras or packages requested, plus a 9% New Hampshire Rooms Tax and Property Fee of $10.00 per room.
- Extra adults the age of 13 years or older will be charged an additional $20.00 per adult, per night. Children 12 years and under stay free.
- Breakfast is not offered or included.
- To avoid disappointment or extra charges on arrival, please ensure that all guests staying in the room have been accounted for in your reservation. The number of occupants cannot exceed the maximum occupancy legally allowed in the room. Unregistered guests will not be allowed to stay.
- A 50% deposit of the total room charge is debited from your debit card, credit card or gift certificate at the time of reservation. We will hold a room(s) for you and guarantee availability for your arrival. We will no longer offer your room(s) for sale to another party.
- The remaining 50% will be charged on the day of your intended arrival. A 100% deposit is required for all one night stays.
- Third-party vouchers will be fully redeemed at the time of booking and cannot be refunded.
- All incidental charges will be made daily to the credit card, debit card or gift certificate on file.
- The card company processing the transaction automatically approves or holds 1.15 times the amount that we request on a credit card or debit card transaction. All charges and any holds are normally cleared within 1-24 hours of departure by us. Your credit card provider or transaction processing company may take 1-15 days to clear all holds and charges. For this reason we strongly recommend the use of credit cards over debit cards.
- We guarantee to provide the room type that you booked or an upgraded room type. Although we cannot guarantee a specific room request, we will always do our best to accommodate any request for a particular room.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out is at 11:00 am. A $50.00 per hour late check-out fee will apply.
- Proof of identification may be required from all guests of all ages.
We hold your reserved room(s), remove it from sale to other potential guests and guarantee the availability of the room(s) for your arrival. We will never intentionally overbook your room(s). As a small town inn and resort, cancellations and no-shows affect us greatly and our cancellation policy is strictly enforced.
- If you cancel your reservation 8 days or more prior to your arrival, due to any reason (personal, professional, medical, mechanical, weather or other) or no reason, we will refund your deposit less a $25 cancellation fee. If you wish to reserve another date, we are happy to apply your deposit, less $25, to an alternative date, subject to availability and the published daily rate.
- If you cancel within 7 days (168 hours) of arrival date and 3:00 PM check-in time, due to any reason or no reason, there will be a forfeiture of your deposit.
- No-shows or vacancies caused by late arrivals or early departures, due to any reason or no reason, are considered to be a late cancellation and will be charged the full rate for each night reserved.
- If you do not agree with our policies, you can cancel free of penalties before 11:00 PM on the day you made the reservation. All cancellations generate an automatic cancellation notice. If you have not received a cancellation notice from us, your reservation has not been cancelled. No refunds will be given for cancellations for reservations made within 7 days of arrival (168 hours).
- Travel Insurance: Your credit card provider, or personal or home insurance may cover you for unexpected cancellations, emergencies or changes to your travel plans – we do not. Many customers insure their travel through one of the popular Travel Insurance Providers – you may want to do this, as well. (We are not agents or affiliates of any, and do not make a commission): http://www.allianztravelinsurance.com/ OR http://www.travelguard.com/
All pets must be pre-approved before arrival, registered at check-in and may stay only in designated Pet Friendly accommodation.
- A daily fee of $25.00 per pet, per night will be charged for all approved pets in Pet Friendly accommodation.
- Guests with unregistered pets will be evicted without refund. In addition, the following cleaning charges apply: (1) a minimum fee of $150.00 for cleaning for unauthorized pets in non-Pet Friendly rooms; (2) an additional fee of $250.00, if outside contract cleaning is required, will be charged to your account. Please do not bring unauthorized pets to our estate.
- We do not allow pets to be left in the cars overnight on our property. If found, the appropriate authorities will be notified.
- Unattended pets left in accommodation must be securely locked in a portable kennel, without exception. We have portable kennels available for hire at $10.00 per day in the event that you do not bring your own.
- Staff will be accessing your room during your stay.
- Visiting pets must be in the control of their owners at all times and on a leash when walking around the property and town of Littleton.
- All droppings and waste must be picked up and disposed of in the waste receptacles.
- In the interest of other guests, we do not allow pets in any other non-pet friendly rooms and buildings.
- Pet owners are responsible for any damage caused by their pet. Please read our Damage to Property policies below.
As per New Hampshire state law, all of the buildings and rooms at Thayers Inn are completely smoke-free environments. Smoking is allowed outdoors only. Please be advised that if smoking of any substance has occurred in your room, you will be charged a minimum of $150.00 to clean and deodorize the room, and the police will be notified. If an outside specialist cleaner is required to further clean and deodorize the room, then an additional $250.00 or more will be applied. If we are unable to rent the room because of smoke odor or damage from smoking, the full amounts of daily lost rental will be charged to your account. This also applies to odors caused by residual smoke and smell from any source (cigarette butts, pipes, ashes, ashtrays, etc.) Our policies are strictly enforced without exception. We appreciate your understanding and respect of the no-smoking law to ensure that all guests enjoy a smoke-free environment.
As per New Hampshire State Law – RSA 178:22 III – the consumption of alcohol in public is only allowed in licensed areas were alcohol is served by a member of staff. The consumption or open carrying of personal alcohol is not allowed in public areas (inside or outside), or in areas licensed to Thayers Inn to legally serve alcohol (inside or outside) – this includes the restaurants, pub, sitting rooms, event facilities, parking areas, grounds of the property or the town of Littleton. Open alcohol is not allowed on or near public roads in New Hampshire. Personal alcohol may only be consumed in your room by occupants the age of 21 years or more. This includes wine that may have been ordered for your room or provided as part of a package.
Anyone less than 21 years of age may not consume alcohol anywhere on the property. Anyone providing underage access to alcohol is liable for prosecution. Alcohol served by the Thayers Inn may only be carried and consumed within the licensed room or area that the alcohol was served, and not outside that area, unless packaged and sealed for transport by a member of staff, as per NH state law. NH state liquor inspectors regularly visit our facility at any time to ensure compliance. We thank you for your cooperation.
Damage to Property
We endeavor to offer all our guests a clean, warm and comfortable environment, with all facilities in good working order. In return, it is the responsibility of all guests to leave our facilities in the condition they found them; this includes all lodging, banquet, restaurant, bar, balconies, fitness areas and facilities, including furnishings, fixtures and equipment. In the event of damage beyond normal wear, whether by accident, negligence or intent, guests will be charged market rates for the full costs of all damages to include, but not limited to: extra cleaning, repair or replacement; contract services; and lost revenue. If the circumstances warrant, individuals may be reported to the appropriate authorities with possible prosecution. All guests are responsible for their conduct, activities and actions at all times, and that of their accompanying friends and family and pets.
Quiet Time Policy
In the interest of all guests, and according to local ordinances, all guests are asked to respect quiet hours from 10:00 P.M to 7:30 A.M., whereby no noise should be heard outside guest rooms, public areas or outdoors. During all other times we ask all to be considerate of their fellow guests. Parents – please do not allow your children to run and jump in the halls and buildings at any time.
Open Fire Policy
- Open Flame and Candles – Burning candles, open flames or other flammables are not allowed anywhere on the property, inside or out, unless managed by staff per local fire and safety codes.
- Fireworks – No fireworks of any kind are allowed at the property. These include, but are not limited to: fire crackers, roman candles, whizzlers, fountains, missiles, rockets, sparklers, cones, fuses, smoke bombs, canons, etc.
- Fire – Fires of any kind are not allowed.
- Fireplace – We do not have any active fireplaces in the building. Any existing fireplace is ornamental only.
Cooking of any kind, indoor or outdoor, is not permitted, unless in designated rooms with Kitchenettes. Other than the equipment provided in the rooms with Kitchenettes, no other equipment is allowed, this includes: BBQs, grills, hibachis, electric burners, boilers, crock pots, toasters, microwaves, camping stoves and all other cooking equipment.
We reserve the right to access any and all rooms, accommodations and facilities, as may be required for cleaning, maintenance, safety and the enforcement of house, municipal and state policies. We thank you for your cooperation.
**CAUTION: WINTER CONDITIONS**
Please be advised that the weather and ground conditions in the White Mountains can change rapidly and frequently at any given time. Winter weather can normally be expected from November 1 – March 31. We strongly recommend that you leave yourself extra travel time and that you prepare yourself for cold, snowy and icy conditions. Preparations should at least include: appropriate cold weather clothing and footwear; a snow shovel, sand, booster cables, scrapers and de-ice for your car and winter tires.
At the Thayers Inn, the snow is regularly plowed and shoveled, and the roads, drives and walkways are sanded and salted to combat ice. However, rapidly changing conditions due to new snow, rain, wind, sun melt and re-freezing may leave some areas slippery at short notice. All guests staying at the Thayers Inn do so at their own risk. We do not accept responsibility for accidents, injury or property damage due to weather conditions. We caution you to use your better judgment in regards to driving, walking or running on potentially slippery surfaces and ask that you assist by informing members of our staff of any slippery areas or potential hazards. We also place buckets of sand / salt strategically around the doorways and walkways for your convenience and immediate around the property. Safety, precaution and common sense will ensure that your stay in the White Mountains and at the Thayers Inn will be fun, memorable and safe.
Thayers Inn 111 Main Street Littleton NH 03561
Call: (603) 444-6469 firstname.lastname@example.org