COVID-19 Safety Procedures
Ensuring Guest Safety at Our New Hampshire Inn
We are gearing up for a spectacular summer in the mountains while providing a safe environment for our guests and team members. While we plan to offer the same warm hospitality, you will notice changes and new protocols intended to keep everyone safe as you enjoy days filled with fun and adventure.
We ask all guests to wear masks when not in their rooms, our historic Inn is small and bustling and social distancing is not always possible.
Download Statement of Symptoms and Quarantine
Our commitment to you
Safety and cleanliness are our top priorities. We are following the advice and recommended protocols set by national, state, and regional agencies (including the CDC, American Hotel & Lodging Association, National Restaurant Association, and the State of New Hampshire).
We hope this will put you at ease to enjoy your time with us whilst visiting the beautiful White Mountains. All our team members will be wearing face masks for their safety as well as the safety and comfort of our guests and have received in-house training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols. Every staff member will have to answer health questions as well as have their temperature taken prior to starting their shift.
In return, you can help our efforts by doing your part:
- Wear a mask when not in your room
- Wash your hands often or make use of the sanitizers places around the Inn
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue (or elbow when unavailable)
- Stay at home when sick or if you have a fever – really
- See a doctor immediately if you feel symptomatic
Rules are rules, regardless of what we think of them. We will follow and enforce required guidelines as set out by the state and reserve the right to deny service to anyone who willingly disregards these rules or acts irresponsibly towards our guests and staff.
If you have any concerns or suggestions, please direct them to [email protected].
What to expect
Here is what you can expect from your being our customer during the COVID-19 recovery phase:
When checking in
- Upon arrival, you will be asked a series of questions and to attest to the accuracy of your statement by signing it.
- If you are not an NH resident, you will also be asked to certify that you have followed the current 14-day quarantine rule prior to arrival. To see the document you will be asked to sign, please click here.
- Please wear a mask when entering our Inn. If you forgot yours, we are happy to provide one for you.
- Ideally only one from your party should enter for check-in to reduce crowds.
- Please come inside to our front desk to check-in, sign the statement, and provide your credit card.
- We will have signs to remind all our guests of our hotels COVID-19 policies we have in place, for the protection of everyone.
- We will be happy to check you in curbside if you have concerns, please call us when you arrive.
- All our room keys are sanitized during check-out and again disinfected prior to check-in.
- Our front desk team will disinfect the credit card terminal between each guest and also all high touch areas around the foyer and front desk every 2 hours.
- Check-in may take a little longer as we follow the Covid-19 operational guidelines – thank you for your understanding and patience.
When arriving in your room
- We have developed new cleaning protocols that strictly follow the state and CDC sanitation guidelines for our industry. All high touch areas will be thoroughly disinfected, and the room inspected to ensure our standards are met.
- We have removed all unnecessary items from our guest rooms that are difficult to sanitize between guests, such as decorative pillows on beds, books, and brochures.
- Our bed linen and pillows have been completely replaced; we are pleased to provide you with triple-sheeting bedding that allows us to launder all bedlinen, including pillow protectors and mattress pads.
- There will be sufficient bedding for everyone in your party. Spare bedding will be available on a request basis.
- We will continue to provide bathroom toiletries, please feel free to take these home after your stay since we will provide a new set for each guest.
While you are staying with us
- To give you peace of mind and to reduce contact, we will not be servicing your room during your stay.
- If you require more toiletries, towels, and bed linen, please contact our front desk.
When checking out
- You can ‘express-check-out’ by leaving your keys in the room or dropping them off in the box by the front door and we will email you your receipt. Otherwise please see our front desk for check out and to drop off your keys.
If you feel unwell
If you do not feel well and have symptoms of fever, flu, respiratory problems or a loss of your sense of taste or smell, either before your arrival or during your stay, please let us know immediately;
- If your symptoms appear before arrival, please consult a doctor and get tested for the virus. We will refund your deposit and cancel your reservation.
- If you answer affirmatively to any of the health questions on arrival, we will ask that you consult a doctor. Your reservation will be canceled, and your deposit refunded.
- If you are already staying with us, please consult a doctor and get tested. If your result is positive, we ask that you leave immediately. Your room will be quarantined for 72 hours before cleaning to protect our staff.
111 Main Street
Littleton NH, 03561
Call: (603) 444-6469 [email protected]