White Mountain Attractions
Journey to the North Pole
Capture the wonder…
Thayers Inn is proud to sponsor the Journey to the North Pole™, a magical adventure for children and adults of all ages. This unique journey departs each November and December from two locations in the White Mountains of northern New Hampshire and includes a wonderful evening train ride, a bunch of elves, and, of course, Santa himself! Come in your PJs and bring your best singing voices for a sing-a-along North Pole-style!
We are now selling Journey to the North Pole™ 2020 ticket packages, including lodging at the historic Thayers Inn in Littleton, NH. Departs from the Lincoln, NH train. Support Believe in Book Literary Foundations, bringing literacy programs to Northern New Hampshire and Western Maine.
Don’t miss out on this magical train ride, call 603-444-6469.
Our magical Journey to the North Pole™ 2020 ticket packages include:
- Two nights in a lodging of your choice, tailored to your specific needs – choose from our Superior Kings, Family Suites and Family Kitchenette
- Christmas Treats & Tales: Come enjoy storytime with Mrs. Claus, sweets and desserts, and the now famous hot chocolate bar in our main parlor!
- Light ‘grab and go’ style continental breakfast every morning to start your day off right
- First PLUS Class tickets on the Lincoln train on the weekends of November 27th & 28th, December 4th & 5th and December 11th & 12th.
- A welcome surprise in the room for each child
- Room and tax
Thank you for thinking of us for your magical family getaway accommodations! Call our front desk team now to discuss your needs and get a quote, 603-444-6469.
111 Main Street
Littleton NH, 03561
Call: (603) 444-6469 [email protected]