New Hampshire Skiing In Mt. Washington Valley
SKI & STAY YOUR WAY
New England Ski & Stay at its best!
Wouldn’t it be nice to come in from a long day of skiing and have everything you need to relax at your fingertips? The Thayers Inn has the location and amenities to make your ski vacation a wonderful experience for families and couples alike.
Mix’n Match Your Way To Your Perfect Stay!
Create your own ski and stay package for the ultimate getaway.
With slopes just minutes away, Thayers Inn is the best place to stay for your ski vacation!
Choose your own adventures:
Loon Mountain Info
- Base Elevation: 950 ft.
- Summit Elevation: 3,050 ft.
- Vertical Drop: 2,100 ft.
- Slope Exposure: Northeast
- Number of Trails: 61
- Tree Skiing Areas: 8
- Snowmaking Acreage: 322
- Expert Trails: 20%
- Intermediate Trails: 60%
- Novice Trails: 20%
- Total Miles of Trails: 28 mi.
- Longest Trail: Bear Claw: 2.5 mi.
- Skiable Acres: 370
- Snowmaking Trail Coverage: 99%
- Annual Avg. Snowfall: 160 inches
- Uphill Lift Capacity 15,152 skiers/hr.
Loon Mountain features a 2,100-foot vertical drop and 61 trails across three peaks. Features exceptional terrain variety for the entire family, including a full progression of award-winning terrain parks. Holiday Dates: 12/26-1/01, 01/13-01/15, 2/17-2/25.
|Adult WE & Hol. (18+)||$96||$87||$9||9%|
|Teen WE & Hol. (13-18)||$86||$79||$7||8%|
|2-day WE & Hol||$190||$170||$20||11%|
|3-day Midweek Must begin on Mon-Wed.||$240||$186||$54||22%|
Cannon Mountain Info
• Summit Elevation (Ski Area) 4,080′ – The Highest Ski Area Summit in NH!
• Mittersill: 3650′
• Base Elevation: 1,900′ Mittersill: 1850′
• Vertical Drop: 2,180 Feet – The Longest Vertical Drop in NH!
• Total Trail Mileage: 25 miles
• Longest Run: 2.3 miles
• Ski Area Acreage: 285 Skiable Acres (Cannon: 185, Mittersill: 100)
• Trail Difficulty %: 15% Beginner, 52% Intermediate, 33 % Expert
• Snowmaking: 192 Acres
• Annual Snowfall: 160 inches
• Exposure: Cannon Faces North – Northeast
• Ski Season Length: Late November through Early / Mid April – typical
• Lift Capacity: 11,000 skiers per hour
Big-mountain skiing at a small-mountain price. Features diverse terrain across two mountains and the highest ski area summit in NH at 4080′, including the popular Tuckerbrook Family Area for beginners and families.
|Adult WE & Hol. (18-64)||$79||$70||$9||11%|
|Youth WE & Hol. (7-17)||$59||$50||$9||15%|
|Senior WE & Hol. (65+)||$54||$50||$4||7%|
|Senior midweek (65+)||$50||$45||$5||10%|
|Children 6 and younger ski free|
|Midweek starts Sunday|
Order by Tuesday 3 pm for Friday delivery. Prior order must be paid prior to new tix.
Bretton Woods Info
• 27.4 miles/ 30 min drive from Thayers Inn
• 1500 feet vertical drop
• 434 acres, 92% snowmaking coverage
• 101 trails, 9 lifts
• Night skiing
• Terrain park
• Tubing hill
• Ski and board school
• Ski and board rentals
• Kids’ programs
• Child car
The largest ski area in New Hampshire, Bretton Woods boasts some of the best conditions and weather in the region. One hundred and two Alpine trails and glades and a 100-kilometer Nordic trail network make for endless fun for beginners and experts alike. Award-winning snow, service, and family programs, complemented by some of the most breathtaking scenery in the East, make this a truly unique, world-class winter destination. Enjoy a wide array of other activities off the slopes, including the year-round Canopy Tour – a high flying adventure with 10 zip lines, sky bridges, and rappels – plus new indoor climbing wall, dog sledding, snowshoeing, tubing, ice skating, and more winter fun.
|Adult & Senior WE & Hol. (18-64)||$93||$65||$28||30%|
|Teen WE & Hol. (13-17)||$70||$50||$20||29%|
|Junior WE & Hol. (5-12)||$55||$40||$15||27%|
|5 and younger ski free|
You have picked your favorites; Now simply book online or call us to speak with our reservations team to book your customized Mix’n Match ski vacation!
Not a skier?
There is still plenty of reason to enjoy the beautiful snow in the White Mountains;
- Try snowshoeing or simply walking on many trails and mountains with breath-taking views of the winter wonder world below
- Have fun with the kids snow tubing
- Shopping! Who needs an excuse?
- Return to your childhood with hot chocolate
- Learn a new skill at a local cookery or art class
- Or simply switch off the phone and sit by a fire with a good book
New England Ski & Stay at its best
We look forward to welcoming you to our property and help make your stay a special experience.
111 Main Street
Littleton NH, 03561
Call: (603) 444-6469 [email protected]